I had some tofu that needed to be used up, so I made a quick miso marinade and roasted it. I needed a dressing to bring the meal together and BAM! This little gem was born. I love using miso paste to bring a salty richness to dishes. Try using shallots or the whites of a green onion instead of regular onion.
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- black pepper to taste
Whisk or blend all ingredients together. Refrigerate for 2 hours before using.